The Military Industrial Complex (MIC) is responsible for more than 150 deaths of UFO researchers, biologists, engineers, scientists, and top military officers that had knowledge of, or worked in, Area 51. This list includes non-military people who had developed anti-gravity and zero-point energy capabilities or were authors, journalists, and radio/TV newscasters that wanted to reveal the existence of UFOs. Some deaths are suspicious while many others are outright murder planned by a powerful- surreptitious group within the U.S. military that used U.S. government agencies such as the CIA, FBI and DoD to maintain top-secret development by the Military Industrial Complex.
At the end of the 10-page list below, refer to the findings by Phil Schneider who died January 17, 1996. He was reportedly strangled by a catheter found wrapped around his neck.
The following information from: Is Someone Killing Our UFO Investigators? (bibliotecapleyades.net)
Phil Schneider was a self-taught geologist and explosive expert. Of the 129 deep underground facilities Schneider believed the U.S. government had constructed since World War II, he claimed to have worked on 13. Two of these bases were major, including the much rumored bioengineering facility at Dulce, N.M. At Dulce, Schneider maintained, “grey” – humanoid extraterrestrials – worked side by side with American technicians. In 1979, a misunderstanding arose. In the ensuing shootout, 66 Secret Service, FBI and Black Berets were killed along with an unspecified number of “greys”. It was here he received a beam-weapon blast to the chest which caused his later cancer.
Dulce Base Layout at Level 6
If Schneider is telling the truth, he obviously broke the code of imposed silence to which all major black-budget personnel are subjected. The penalty for that misstep is presumably termination.
Schneider in fact maintained that numerous previous attempts had been made on his life, including the removal of lug nuts from one of the front wheels of his automobile. He had stated publicly he was a marked man and did not expect to live long.
Some of Schneider’s more major accusations are worthy of attention:
(1) The American government concluded a treaty with “grey” aliens in 1954. This mutual cooperation pack is called the Grenada Treaty.
(2) The space shuttle has been shuttling in special metals. A vacuum atmosphere is needed for the rending of these special alloys, thus the push for a large space station.
(3) Much of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by back-engineering crashed ET craft.
(4) AIDS was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory, Chicago, Illinois.
(5) Unbeknownst to just about everyone, our government has an earthquake device: The Kobe quake had no pulse wave; the 1989 San Francisco quake had no pulse wave.
(6) The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and the extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Remember, Schneider’s forte, he claimed, was explosives.)
Finally, Phil Schneider lamented that the democracy he loved no longer existed. We had become instead a technocracy ruled by a shadow government intent on imposing their own view of things on all of us, whether we like it or not. He believed I l of his best friends had been murdered in the last 22 years, eight of whom had been officially disposed of as suicides.
7 thoughts on “U.S. Agencies Maintain Secrecy of UFO and Zero-Point Energy Technology”